7/24/2005

Business

Business has been good lately. I have a stack of orders to print again. I was curious to see if there was any pattern - digital capture vs. film. Not really. Sales are simply a reflection of the ratio of digital captures to film in the print store.

I also think that my prints from digital have improved tremendously - partly a result of the new printer; partly a result of more experience with "blending" layers. I can't live without the soft-light blend in Photoshop. It almost always gives me the "umph" I've been looking for.

I added another three prints to the recent print section. Two of the prints actually are recent but of course Eiffel Tower is from another century and a time long long ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell more of your use of the soft light blending layer. Please?

Anonymous said...

Also tell me how to do it.
Thanks.