12/05/2005

Last Prints for Sale

My friend Paul read the lines: "Last Prints for Sale" on the home page and told me he thought it meant I was throwing in the towel. I'd better change that to "Recent Prints Added for Sale Even though They Are Old Negatives; More to Come"

No towel to throw in unless I go to the hamper. Nothing left to wear. While I'm hooking up the new scanner orders continue to arrive. Someone is coming by to pick one up. I woke up at the last moment and quickly matted it and swept the floor and tried to tidy up a bit - but place needs a major cleaning.

Paul also told me, why don't you put some of your own prints - nicely framed and all that - on the walls?

Good idea. Meant to do that about ten years ago.

As far as the 1600 goes: I'm going to hold on to it as a backup scanner. I don't think it's worth very much in the marketplace.

No comments: