9/05/2005

Night Cab

dave beckerman photography
Did a roll (which this is from) of Delta 3200 @ 1600 ASA in DD-X. This is probably the most contrasty shot. Not bad. I need to see how I like the grain (which is pronounced) in a print. I think it's a little accentuated here by sharpening... But here's the nice thing - same time and temp. as Tri-X 400 which is nice for us forgetful types.

One other thing: the thin / thick gaps between negatives with the R2A - not the fault of the R2A but of the Rapidwinder. So I'm going to keep the R2A. Fini.

4 comments:

Dave Beckerman said...

Probably. It really doesn't do that much for me. It does have the grip - but I don't think the grip is all that great either.

Unknown said...

great shot Dave! The face in the front
really makes it for me.

hrtl media said...

looking good - I might give this combo a shot as well.
dirty neg btw :/

Dave Beckerman said...

The cat likes to help me decide which image to post by licking his favorite shot while the negatives are drying.